Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

Whoever made this post has no idea how much that small paragraph means to me.

Wish I could hear it from my family.
They have all deserted me for years.
Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and I miss them dearly.
I've been crying.

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

Ive only been travelling down this narrow and lonely road of truth seeking for the past 2 years and I can relate to your wishes. I pray for the souls of family and friends to wake up. It will be a glorious day when they finally do! I love and appreciate all the truth warriors that have been doing this much much longer than I have. Your service in this war is much appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I'm one. I've been awake & Aware for decades! I knew in the 90
s HRC was EVIL; I called her the Anti Christ. It's been very LONELY b/c most thought I was crazy! I've learned how to travel the path ALONE; But ALWAYS with Creator/Higher Power beside me.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

When 911 happened..shortly afterwards my church family started sharing things back then. I shared things and I was literally afraid to speak loud about it and only shared it in a whisper. I heard a testimony from a fire fighter and he said, he heard explosions going off in the stairwell. At that time I didn't know it was enemies in our own country and I was afraid of anyone wearing a turban.I never thought our own government would do such horrible things. I thought people who worked for our country loved our country.

Ive been very careful who I speak truth around (Im surrounded by Masons/Satanists) but my Lord is giving me more and more boldness and less regard for my own safety as time goes on. Ive offended many by speaking truth.. my wife, my kids, family, church members and many more.. im reminded of Jesus when he spoke truth and offended the pharisees.. and he said “let them alone, they be blind leaders of the blind and will both fall into the pit”. Yet I pray for them all.. friends, family and foes.. that they wake up and repent!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

A Life-Time.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That would be me. Many years awake. It's been a long haul but I'm still holding the line !!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts