#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Gods Hidden DNA Code / Osiris / Ascension / Dark Horse / Chicago Illinois / Help Me Father / God Messaged Me / Time To Heal / Ready Player One / I Am The Dragon Sign / Angels In The Flesh / She Cant Tell Lies
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Lending+a+helping+hand
164-461
984-489
328-823
TS 23:12 - 11:12

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ“ธPictured:
506-605

Future proves past.
Wind the CLOCK.
The CLOCK and the GRAPHIC are ESSENTIAL.
Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
Q

AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship'
PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

trying to learn the comms better, when do we drop the zeros? 506/605 or 56/65? Asking for me.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Justin Seign to his Publication

Before I do any decoding, I pray for discernment and for guidance to what messages are meant for me to translate to others. I normally go with what my intuition leads me toโ€ฆno forcing. I normally wont drop zeros in the middle of a number if im pulling drops to pair with the Gematria. And if the Gematria numbers are too large to pair with any Qdrops, then I dont include it. And if there is a mirror of the number, I include that as well (โ€œthink mirrorโ€).

Hope that helps, but Im always here if you need more clarification or feedback. I still learn something new every day. ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Thank You Cajun Deer!! I'm slow but I'm persistent, I greatly appreciate your straight forward answer. Bless You!

Only people mentioned by @LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cajun Deer, click on at the bottom under it