#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Gods Hidden DNA Code / Osiris / Ascension / Dark Horse / Chicago Illinois / Help Me Father / God Messaged Me / Time To Heal / Ready Player One / I Am The Dragon Sign / Angels In The Flesh / She Cant Tell Lies
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Lending+a+helping+hand
164-461
984-489
328-823
TS 23:12 - 11:12

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ“ธPictured:
506-605

Future proves past.
Wind the CLOCK.
The CLOCK and the GRAPHIC are ESSENTIAL.
Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
Q

AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship'
PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

trying to learn the comms better, when do we drop the zeros? 506/605 or 56/65? Asking for me.

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justin_Seign in this post can reply

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Justin Seign to his Publication

Before I do any decoding, I pray for discernment and for guidance to what messages are meant for me to translate to others. I normally go with what my intuition leads me toโ€ฆno forcing. I normally wont drop zeros in the middle of a number if im pulling drops to pair with the Gematria. And if the Gematria numbers are too large to pair with any Qdrops, then I dont include it. And if there is a mirror of the number, I include that as well (โ€œthink mirrorโ€).

Hope that helps, but Im always here if you need more clarification or feedback. I still learn something new every day. ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Thank You Cajun Deer!! I'm slow but I'm persistent, I greatly appreciate your straight forward answer. Bless You!

(1) Show this thread