I donโ€™t know what is happening, but the vibes are off the charts. Seeing/feeling synchronicities everywhere. More connected than ever vibe. Anyone else?

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

It is amazing what we see and feel when we are in tune! I was driving home on 4.14 and saw a random bluish, green bubble as I am driving down a rural road. No clue what it was or where it came from, but it was crazy to see after VK had mentioned bubbles . Yesterday morning, about 6:00 am, my husband saw a little red fox in our yard! First time to ever see one. And my receipt on 4:14๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€:

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Yesterday was Ahhhhhmazing for me too. Connection beyond limits with my bff, all day long. We were putting out some really strong vibes. Maybe you are part of our soul family and felt our escalations of connection and LOVE. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค— Could be, you never know! Sending you Love!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

totally๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ™โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‡

777 and 444 yesterday

In my house, everyone is having lots of deja vus, seeing the Master numbers 11:11 555 222 and synchronicites unreal!!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Learn our comms.Q๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

perhaps the lining up of the planets is contributing to the vibes...they are def off the charts

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

yup

yup

yup

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

can you feel it. i no longer need charts i feel itwhen we are all super charged

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Yes!! It's so close I feel it!! Everything we imagined will happen. TBIYTC frens!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Without a doubt, today's vibes are off the chart.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've been tired this week - of course I've had a lot going on but I'm pretty whipped lol
I'm waking up around midnight to 2 am again & it takes a while to get back to sleep even being tired
I feel lighter, though, interestingly enough

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Not sure if I'm having vibes, but last week started seeing new naturopath doc, then I get flyer in mail to attend a presentation on leptin sensitivity. The woman doing the presentation has interviewed this doc on her radio show, hmmm, then this woman had to call me back for something & her name came up on ID & her name was the very same as an old cousin of my mom's who has passed years ago, which threw me for a loop, hmmm, then I keep seeing LOTS of 17's on this site, then I go to bed last night at exactly 11:11, hmmmm.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Its amazing๐Ÿ’–

Full Moon tomorrow, which signals the beginning of a bunch of religious Holidays.

Just caught this too for some more 5 madness๐Ÿ˜‰

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes! The sun has been very active these days. There is a geomagnetic storm, cme's, solar storm happening now hitting earth. Plus full moon energy. It's intense! Ground yourself and drink lots of water. :)

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im exhausted!

so much yes ๐Ÿค—

I just shared your post and reflected upon all the 5s that I have been seeing the past few days.

I shared a post today that had 5s in the screenshot and 55 in video duration.

Now, right after sharing your post, I noticed I'm following 1505 people
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ

I'm a little partial to 5.
My first, middle, last name and my birthday month are all = 5 ๐Ÿฅณ

God woke me up for a reason. ๐Ÿ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Absolutely feeling more connected, seeing synchronicities and having deja vu's. The energies feel amplified, in a positive way.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Alarm Clocks?

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

I have! Vibe Sync like crazy. Numbers have been popping up in a 1 2 3 sort of way. Happy Good Friday PJ!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Happy Fryday!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

My ears have been ringing for a while, today the pitch feels brite white, does that make sense, to give it a color? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Just watched a video of Kanye West talking about hearing in color. Vibes are insane right now! ๐Ÿคฏ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

you described what Iโ€™m feeling perfectlyโฃ๏ธ

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts