Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I was targeted pretty hard by people on Twitter, claiming to be Patriots. Seemed to be pretty coordinated.

Still to this day, I have no idea why.

I hope to find out someday.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ive noticed there is a fella on Telgram that I used to follow on Twitter, here on AU and did on Telegram. He was like one of you...giving good information, not forcing and wants others to think for themselves...the main key in this movement is to learn how to observe...its not about pushing information all the time...but by oberserving this guy, I have noticed he has been silent here on AU for quite sometime...I check in on his Telegram channel every so often...anyone that has spent time on Telegram, knows they can run bots on there with some pretty intelligent AI...there was one I noticed he was running (acted like he wasn't). I began to call it out and showing people how to get this bot to act repetitive and then others began to notice. His channel still gives some half ass decent info but he has created a narrative to his liking and his followers have become hateful...He has become a major gatekeeper and I dont know why...

(cont in comments)

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it