I was targeted pretty hard by people on Twitter, claiming to be Patriots. Seemed to be pretty coordinated.

Still to this day, I have no idea why.

I hope to find out someday.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

bots are real 😂

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

Ditto and what's even odder is the same 3-4 who targeted me also targeted 2 others I know.

We've been trying to figure out what is going on.
They are befriending us, getting in our DMs, obtaining our trust and friendship and then trying to take over our accounts to control them.
They get pissed off when we don't hand control over to them, they get pissed off when we don't change our profile pics for them, start screaming at us and then when we cut them off they try to discredit us.
The same names of these people keep popping up.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, you can't be 💯🎯 all the time without being noticed... duh.

I could add to your list Doq...never see them active here or on wego...some joined but never posted 🤔...something about kobayashi's sites

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

It occurs on Telegram as well. Some are part of a club and do not want any input from anyone else.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

its massive...agree

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Let the drama go dude

"Infiltration instead of invasion" they continue to waste time pretending to be patriots (to later generate division) when if they knew how to read the Energy they would realize that it is the last moment they have to seek redemption.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I hope you find out. Most likely you have what they want and they are insane. My experience, it never ends pretty or with victory.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Give um Hell Doq Z
Fall Back And Fire Away!!
😳🤔💪

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I remember some of those days.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Patriots do not attack other Patriots

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

they were probably bots

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Same here. The common denominator(s) when you and I got attacked isn’t/aren’t on AU either. I wonder why? 🧐

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

That FOOK feature👀 wards off evil

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

same with wego....

(3) Show this thread

Maybe because you attacked Santa Surfing and she got her followers to attack you back ?? just a thought

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

you're safe and protected, we're ALL one!!

Thanks, for ALL you do.

Many Blessings, Much Love!!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Share from the heart, sharing truth to the best of ability and so many challenge, punish, attack.

I was attacked on FB like that. It went on about 3 or 4 years before finally getting quiet.

Many of the accounts targeting me were paid mercenaries pushing the vaccine agenda out of the Middle East. I was able with the help of many to get many of the accounts removed. Then they decided to try to move their harassment into my real life.

They eventually were arrested. I could write a whole other book just on what they put me through.

John 15:8
My Father is glorified in this, that you keep bearing much fruit and prove yourselves my disciples.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Ive noticed there is a fella on Telgram that I used to follow on Twitter, here on AU and did on Telegram. He was like one of you...giving good information, not forcing and wants others to think for themselves...the main key in this movement is to learn how to observe...its not about pushing information all the time...but by oberserving this guy, I have noticed he has been silent here on AU for quite sometime...I check in on his Telegram channel every so often...anyone that has spent time on Telegram, knows they can run bots on there with some pretty intelligent AI...there was one I noticed he was running (acted like he wasn't). I began to call it out and showing people how to get this bot to act repetitive and then others began to notice. His channel still gives some half ass decent info but he has created a narrative to his liking and his followers have become hateful...He has become a major gatekeeper and I dont know why...

(cont in comments)

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

This person was a top profile like you, VK and others...

He just seems like a sneaky sleeper to me and he has used the AI of Telegram to trap people...I am a full down home countryboy with a lot of slang when I talk. Ive noticed I can use this to my/our advantage to trick some of these AI bots, I can start using it in conversations and it makes them become repetitive. Just some down home encryption they cant quite figure out...for those that was on Twitter, came over to AU and then Telegram can probably pinpoint who I am talking about...just use your observation skills and its easy to see...silence is the first key to unlock all truth, if people are screaming all the time, the truth just gets thrown back into the mess of lies and needs to be sorted out again...
These people are using bots to attract a following and mislead real people into being their attack army...

Ive been on AU since Jan 2021 and it has been a safe place from my experience. Be careful who you follow.

these attackers have leaders that are misleading them

(2) Show this thread

la vérité arrive 😎✌️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Some of them claimed to be Q experts and now hate Q and will soon become Q experts again. Whatever pays more they will do.

I remember when that was happening! [They] knew your voice was and is powerful DOQ. Thats why they kept attacking you!

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

non compliance.
uncontrollable
you obviously were not following the proper narrative

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana can tell you EXACTLY why, Doq!

Cause you were not following Nana on twit wit!
That had to be it!

Nah just kidding, most of the ones I saw turned out to be not so much Patriots as they originally appeared.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

same - would like to recover my original account that I'd had since 2011.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

i am targeted often. usually AI

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

This wasnt AI

(1) Show this thread