Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

On a side note, I refused to go inside the building when I was in Paris. The evil emanated from there.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Didn't even need it in English to understand every word said and every thought provoking visual...(love all the comments too)👊

THAT is when Babylon fell IMHO...I remember watching it and hearing (most likely in my head) screaming like evil shrieking, still hear it today too..and the thought ran through my mind that God is taking his World back and burning down the evil.. HUGE symbolism here! Praise the Lord🙏

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Apr 15, 2020 2:34:54 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No. 8802706
…..and frogs to destroy them.
Q

Psa 78:45 = = = > < >
He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them;
and FROGS, which DESTROYED them.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

YES!!! Pepes EVERYWHERE🐸🙌

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Michael just happened to be there watching and sipping wine. They plan to make it the NWO One World Religion HQ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

He was pissed because white hats did it ahead of schedule, knowing what [they] had planned.

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Pure EVIL

(15) Show this thread