#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hmm

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

OK -> VK you hit a 5:55pm TS my time - Let's talk TV shows - Fringe the observers and this SS guy - Fun rabbit hole. 2 pictures

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

YESS!! I yelled at so many Fringe shows!! He also looks like the secret service body guard that walked by POTUS on inauguration day 2016

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Same Guy look at the 2 picture..

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

I see now you posted the second pic! Yes definitely the same guy!

We did a deep dive on this in 2018 - 2019 on Twat. All that research is now gone. So sad. That SS got around - See the background of the 2nd picture.

oh my goodness!!! I would love to seen that research. I have not seen the pic of him in the background with Big Mike and Ellen. He also holds his hands in a curious manner. It has been a year since I watched Fringe but there was an episode towards the end where they are in front of a theatre and the billboards and dates and tag number were all comms. I would have to go back and find it but it made me so excited when I saw it lol

Only people mentioned by @qthelions in this post can reply

I got Nuked the 1st account doing the fringe - SS guy deep dive. After that the next 4 accounts lasted a week or less. I guess Twat did not like the BIG MIKE pictures either.

Haha! Your savage. I love it. The episodes with Meghan Markle and shape shifters was when I realized it was more than just a show.

(1) Show this thread