Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well the banks need to go down the way I see it.
Then reset to Nesara/Gesara
They are trying to scare yall!
These sobs have been screwing us our whole lives.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I was mistreated , insulted by, ridiculed , threatened , etc by these same Big name banks just becsuse I was little behind my payments . Then in 2008 these same Big name banks got bail outs by the government all the while gett it ng richer and richer . Then , they forclosed on millions of middle class workers and showed no mercy to the American people . Now , it is time to show the Establishment we are not going to take it anymore . The Banks are in on the Plandemic . Karma is great ! May they all fail !#patriotsincontrol

yes, the foreclosed on our house as my husband was dying of terminal cancer, they took our home after doubling the payments. I begged for payment arrangements and they said no...it was devastating not only 😭lost our home but lost my husband and my daughter lost her father. These banks are horrible and never care about the people they are supposed to work for!

In response Larry Leathers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @monalisasmile37 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kemberely Chaudhry, click on at the bottom under it