Well the banks need to go down the way I see it.
Then reset to Nesara/Gesara
They are trying to scare yall!
These sobs have been screwing us our whole lives.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

TRUTH will prevail. ALL LIES will be revealed. So let's get started!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks for the headsup bruh! I wasn't planning on buying silver today. However, you have convinced me that it is necessary to regain my freedom. Again, many thanks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response clay albright to his Publication

Nana is not a financial advisor!
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜When you buy gold, silver, or stocks it has to be your own choice.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Where's the running around, screeching & frothing & pulling your hair meme when you need one?πŸ˜‰
That's what this one sounds like

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Nana thinks that is a pretty good discription of the depth of this dudes panic

(1) Show this thread

Bring them all down. He sounds so desperate that it has to be in our best interest to do just that.

Feeling cute, gonna buy some silver.

I was mistreated , insulted by, ridiculed , threatened , etc by these same Big name banks just becsuse I was little behind my payments . Then in 2008 these same Big name banks got bail outs by the government all the while gett it ng richer and richer . Then , they forclosed on millions of middle class workers and showed no mercy to the American people . Now , it is time to show the Establishment we are not going to take it anymore . The Banks are in on the Plandemic . Karma is great ! May they all fail !#patriotsincontrol

In response Larry Leathers to his Publication

No mercy.

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

In response Larry Leathers to his Publication

yes, the foreclosed on our house as my husband was dying of terminal cancer, they took our home after doubling the payments. I begged for payment arrangements and they said no...it was devastating not only 😭lost our home but lost my husband and my daughter lost her father. These banks are horrible and never care about the people they are supposed to work for!

(2) Show this thread

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yes we are breaking down the matrix. Amen! Evil and greed transmuted off our earth. Welcome to Gesara.πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ””πŸ‘β™Ύβ—οΈEvent Horizon Search & Rescueβ—οΈβ™ΎπŸ‘πŸ”” πŸ™Yogi β€’ Philosopher β€’ Traveler β€’ Hammock Tester πŸ™ 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

For the last 24 hours, evil and greed have been heavily transmuted...into gas. I can attest to evil gas for the last 24 hours.
- sns

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like a BIG PANIC to me

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

WAHWAHWAH

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Agreed! I did my part and bought some AMC and GME today. I want to be part of bringing it all down! Would have gotten some silver too, but couldn't find anywhere that would sell any today!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Nana got silver bars from JM bullion this morning. They had some coins too but other than Kennedy halves I dont buy coins

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Scottsdale mint has plenty.

(2) Show this thread