#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twitter can't survive this without Musk.
Brutal takeover.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Would never use Twitter actively if there weren't Anons and Q. Was there only for that reason. Too toxic environment. Maybe it'll change for the better once in good hands.

what is more toxic is “Dr.” Ardis statement that Trump is Fordham university graduate just like Biden, Fauci and all taking orders from the black pope. what is your take?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HRH in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

The black pope is long gone. We are watching a movie.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I watched part 1,2 and 3 and did not hear him mention Trump

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

he said that on Scott McKay’s show not on Peters’

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

he said that on Scott McKay’s show not on Peters’

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Id "dr" ardis a dis-information agent?

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Ardis reminded me of the HAWK GUY.

Then, I wondered how many people are playing multiple characters in this show?

(1) Show this thread

In all probability both Ardis & Peters hate Trump. Stew Peters has blamed Trump for the virus, etc. It seems like Ardis changed from a serious, earnest man to something else & his "Snake Venom Theory Is a Stretch". (a poorly substantiated hypothesis) But some say he's right about Remdesivir.
Children's Health Defense: 4/13/22
"Watch the Water Right on Remdesivir But Snake Venom Theory Is a Stretch - While it’s true there is some overlap between the effects of poisonous peptides present in some snake venom & those of SARS-COV2 spike protein, claiming COVID is ultimately derived from snake venom is a poorly substantiated hypothesis by Madhava Setty MD"
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/watch-the-water-remdesivir-snake-venom-theory/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=ee69c458-1145-4f6e-8268-3d85d06b4c35

In response Every Time to her Publication

Makes sense to me.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Infiltration goes both ways.

I agree 100%.

My answer exactly!

(2) Show this thread