Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So many lefties gonna have meltdowns ...its gking to be glorious watching them ...👀

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Rock / Hard Place
Fooked.

Watch the Watters.

Or in this case, Pete Hegseth, standing in for Jesse.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6303979050001#sp=show-clips

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

satan, ain't got nothing on The Son of God...

nuff said.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

with a CAPITAL muh fuh n B

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

this is so much føn

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Not understanding why people are not putting more credence in this EO & people seem, quite frankly, have forgotten about it all together!

(1) Show this thread

😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana having to earn coins but I did not miss this!

Loving this Elon Musk!

On the Five today they said the Twit wit employees had to take the day off because they are so fookn stressed out over Elon taking over!
Hilarious!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Brutal takeover - gematria - Drop 4531

Link 👇 and is attached.

https://twitter.com/stephersford/status/1276625593828880387

What's you take on "watch the water" film?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

It makes total sense and really sounds like their MO
I had searched Pirbright and Wellcome Trust 3 yrs ago and found they own Gates and Fauci, are managed by MI6 who is owned and operated by the Evil reptilian Queen.
They have bioweapons because they have a patent on a virus that would only take out diabetics.

Using snake venom sounds EXACTLY like a plan they would concoct for decades Nana thinks because they have been trying to come up with vaccines and/or bioweapons that would disconnect us from our soul connection to God for a long time.

satan will never be able to make a soul, he might manipulate all the DNA he wants but will never create souls.

Only God/Source/Creator can make a soul!

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤷‍♀️Brutal? Not for everyone; I’m enjoying the show... For Twitter it falls under the category of “You can’t always get what you want, but....”

Why should we care whether Elon takes over Twitter or not?

Some thoughts:

1. Restoring free speech to “the online public square” returns it to America.

2. [They] lose control of the narrative.

3. [They] lose control of the black population.

4. Helps usher in The Great Awakening.

5. Might mean a return of President Trump to the platform, and the Left’s worst nightmares realized. 🍿

Tucker covered it earlier in the week:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6303755996001#sp=show-clips

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Seems like the air is a little Musky...

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

Torba of GAB made an open offer to ELON 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Caps = 35.
TS = 13:41 > 9.

💥💥💥

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1514683079968931841?s=20&t=g3ftljkUFY_SWyJMKFj2_w

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1514564966564651008?s=20&t=g3ftljkUFY_SWyJMKFj2_w

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1514681422212128770?s=20&t=g3ftljkUFY_SWyJMKFj2_w

Oct 29, 2017 10:30:26 PM EDT
Anonymous
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This wil fail.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm not sure where this is going but.....🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Blackrock went down ... Vaangard went up🤔

Who else went down ???

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

they are all 1 vanguards, blacktock, morgan stanly, goldman sachs etc... so this is about something else.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

TMB =35
TS 1:41 > 15
2 pics ⬇️

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

T > 20 > 2
M > 13 > 4
B > 2

(1) Show this thread

Be here tomorrow the story unfolds

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Would never use Twitter actively if there weren't Anons and Q. Was there only for that reason. Too toxic environment. Maybe it'll change for the better once in good hands.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

what is more toxic is “Dr.” Ardis statement that Trump is Fordham university graduate just like Biden, Fauci and all taking orders from the black pope. what is your take?

(1) Show this thread

35. 15. 💥

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Wait til he blue checks all accts to make them equal👀

The Kabal is attempting to refuse Musk's offer. I think he should lean into it. It is a game of chicken. He should dump his 9% at the local high he created by buying it. That will send Twitter stock plummeting, possibly in free fall. He should step in just before complete failure and buy it up for a fraction then. That is how I would be playing this.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump