Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Seems like Elon is being used to set the stage.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Elon is one of the ones who has traveled in time.
Some of his posts reflect the present as seen from the past and future.
Just my opinion, but there are a few who have, and are guiding from the sidelines.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🔍i am vibing that
I have a 99% feeling thats a fact regarding the alliance

The only one I am suspicious of is the prince.

taqiyya
twaria
kitman
muruna
doublethink

As long as he still belongs to the 7th century, xenophobic, pedo, slave trading, war cult - he is not truly a friend - merely pretending to be... biding his time... playing tbe long game.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

,or is it optics your adding up? He may be playing a role
Deception is key

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Going on knowledge of Islam. Deception (taqqiya) is a big part of their infiltration strategy. They practice doublethink constantly...

Conquering is their only goal, and patience is a big part of that.

7th century mentality, because it is not allowed to change (Christianity underwent a reformation in the Middle Ages), due to the no criticism rule.

Just going on the knowlede gathered over years of studying it.

The mafia is a direct descendant of the sharia street patrol - Sicily was under the caliphate the last time Islam invaded the west.

Islam has NO taboo against pedophillia, slavery, rape.. because an army has to be allowed to satisfy itself in any way it pleases - just as it did at islams inception, it is a good way to demoralize the dimi - look at the rape of Britain... this would be the world if islam had free reign.

I do not belong to any man run religion.

(1) Show this thread