Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Seems like Elon is being used to set the stage.

Elon is one of the ones who has traveled in time.
Some of his posts reflect the present as seen from the past and future.
Just my opinion, but there are a few who have, and are guiding from the sidelines.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I was thinking the same thing! I also have wondered if Trump/WH etc. (and I do mean ETC. 😂) maybe took Elon, XI, “this Putin” & Rocket Man..all on a Timetravel Trip?

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They saw a future of destruction, Nana has some of these images in my head from visions.
I have come to understand that had that timeline happened here on Earth it was going to adversely effect not only Earth but also the ALL that is.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Closing in on a 1 Year Delta Charlie.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

"Your decision: Is HODL for you?
You don’t have to be a cryptocurrency disciple to learn something from the HODLers. If you believe in the value of your investments, you might be less likely to panic in the face of market turmoil."

HODL is a term derived from a misspelling of "hold," in the context of buying and holding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It's also commonly come to stand for "hold on for dear life" among crypto investors.

The term HODL (or hodl) originated in 2013 with a post to the Bitcointalk forum. The price of Bitcoin in 2013 was volatile, surging to over $1,100 at the beginning of December, 2013, up from just over $100 in April of the same year.12 Reports on Dec. 16, 2013, of a Chinese ban on payment companies working with Bitcoin exchanges may have inspired the original Bitcointalk post.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/investing/hodl-a-typo-takes-hold-as-a-sound-cryptocurrency-strategy

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🔍i am vibing that
I have a 99% feeling thats a fact regarding the alliance

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

The only one I am suspicious of is the prince.

taqiyya
twaria
kitman
muruna
doublethink

As long as he still belongs to the 7th century, xenophobic, pedo, slave trading, war cult - he is not truly a friend - merely pretending to be... biding his time... playing tbe long game.

(1) Show this thread