I used to think that “awakening” was about learning new stuff that was previously obscured. Now I feel it’s the process of being ever more amused at how you have absolutely no clue what’s really going on.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💥The Great Awakening - Everything is an Illusion!

Upcoming series of Great Solar Flash events will act as the trigger for Full Disclosure and The Great Awakening.

PREPARE FOR SOLAR FLASHES ... Survivors of the GREAT SOLAR FLASH will depend on their MENTAL & SPIRITUAL STATES

PRACTICE MEDITATION... Compassion/Forgiveness of all beings.

(wording in map - enlarge ) 👇

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Maybe it should be renamed The Great Humbling? 😌

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

The more a wise man learns, the more he realizes how much he does'nt know. With wisdom goes humility. 😁

haha
"Trust in the Lord" is the answer = who Is the Lord? the One who said: "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." 1 John 5:4
All of this Of & From GOD ~THE CREATOR of LIFE, LOVE, TRUTH & all GOODNESS!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎Keep in mind appearances can be deceiving!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It’s like when your arm falls asleep and when it starts to wake up, it hurts.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yes, it's great.
Is like The Undiscovered Country.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I appreciate knowing that I don't know. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new. So long as it's with an open heart and mind, we learn together.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Humanity for the longest has been the little kid getting old enough to take the training wheels off his bike & doesn’t want Dad holding the seat either. Well…that little kid (HUMANITY) is fixing to Loop de Loop right over the edge of a cliff and face plant in the lowest level of Hell…
HOPEFULLY screaming for Dad (Almighty God) as we go over the edge.
Beliver in a God of miracles!
🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Because I am one. 😍

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

😂 Amen. why I think the "enjoy the show" is so important Professor Geddes.
Enjoyment can only be had with certain success.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

I completely relate to this, I used to live in a bubble thinking life itself and evil was just what was around me, I had no idea how deep everything was and still is …

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

🤣🤣🤣 its funny because its true lol

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

yeppers!