Child sexual abuse by Catholic Priests pales in comparison to Public School Employees

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

Only people mentioned by @DougT in this post can reply

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

yes!! PA makes parents jump through all kinds of hoops to have clearances before being allowed to volunteer in their children’s school…you never hear about parent volunteers doing anything wrong…lots of teachers and some football teachers do.

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

That's part of the deception, making the public think they're doing everything to prevent it while the reality is that they participate in it.

Everything the Cabal does is an inversion!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😲

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I'm sure the Catholic schools/priests WW have used the Vatican pwr to hide the thousands cases, and it has been revealed, past decaded, that they have protected those priests for ages to keep their evil minions to cont their SRA against the innocents. Grateful for the team BTS to have finally ended the LAST POPE & to allow the truth to shine finally on these wicked/evil happenings under our noses & most of all the PPL we trusted, in this FAKE RELIGION WW.#NothingCanStopTheTruthFromShining

both evil

We need percentage though. Priests is like 10%. Teachers like 3%. Nothing above zero is acceptable

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I had posted this earlier, I got a distinct feeling of EVIL from these three criminals, I wonder just how far these three actually went. I'm talking are they also sexual predators?

https://anonup.com/thread/8717476

(1) Show this thread

when i have been saying this people just look shocked and say teachers would never do that. Hmmm they keep their heads buried in the sand because the horror of this is too big. Time to pull heads out and ask them when they're going to stand up and protect the children.

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

A absolutely scary thought is that child sexual predators are drawn to this profession the same way as lower functioning psychopaths are drawn to policing.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

People have for years have been sounding the alarm on this. They slowly worked their agenda in over many years time and when people said it's going on and it's going to get worse, not better, those people were made to look like crazies and conspiracy theorists. And here we are.

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Canada or US stats?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Both, plus others, read the pdf.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i will not "like" but I will comment.
especially the special ed kids. even happened here in my small corner of the world

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I don't consider "like" to mean that I necessarily like the subject matter of a post, in this case "child sexual abuse", I "like" something if I appreciate that something is brought to my attention.

(1) Show this thread