Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

Only people mentioned by @ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

remember when u said To Me You are just “a small voice”. No such thing. Nice work Patriot. ❤️👊🏾..

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Aww thank you Tank!! 👊👊

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

When you log into AU & see 100+ notifications you automatically know VK must’ve shared one of your posts 😂❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Hahahahahahahahah + #WINNING = = = > < >

la blague 🤓17 ? coïncidence ? 🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO❤❤❤❤❤:❤❤❤❤❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Would love to see some grown up pics of Botus

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here you go Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Erin, I'm a numbers guy, so of course I noticed this. Pretty cool.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Wow, I didn’t notice! Very cool!

(1) Show this thread

Drop 4139

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And IET posted a follow-up too.

https://t.me/InevitableET/5715

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

My follow-up,

17 17
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

but wait there's more....

P A I N of the everlasting kind.

(3) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

wow i have not seen him around in a bit. hows his pups?

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

They appear to be great. BOTUS is busy being a great daddy again😁

(1) Show this thread