Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3:21!

Yep, and the details remind you of 9/11/2001!
A Uhaul Truck
Articles of identification such as (Paperwork, Clothing, an I.D., a passport, a Credit Card, a Wheel, a Blackbox, or (one that’s conveniently missing), etc., etc.🤦🏽‍♀️🤯🤔
We’re not stupid!
This happened right after Biden’s failed attempt at convincing American’s that we don’t need a gun for protection!

Just look at the Irony of it all... “Come on man!”

Q 25.
Keep up the good fight.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I have literally NEVER lost my keys nor my Credit Card. EVER. Much less at the same dang time! These people are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

12D to 13D
TS: 8:49
=1111

LITERALLY NO! 🙌

Watch the Water

Q 849
Watch the Water

https://anonup.com/thread/8706547
Name of MOVIE
🔥WORLD PREMIERE: WATCH THE WATER FULL MOVIE.🔥

My post 11:25 PM 4/12
This post 8:49 PM 4/13
Time Diff 21 h 24 m

Q 2124
I love shills now at this point. Even when this is over some asshole will still be typing useless division tactics out of his frayed handbook on to an empty board. Some people just don't know when they have lost…

article [post] linked [2 days prior] to the article being published
Attempts to deceive AUTISTS/ANONS will FAIL.
We are a threat to their livelihood [+CLAS].
Do not let their attempts corrupt GOOD organizations.
“Division keeps them in power.”
Q

https://rumble.com/v10n7q3-world-premiere-watch-the-water-full-movie..html

the samething happened several tears ago in turkey at that mass shooting on new years at that prestigious night club. eventually they caught the guy because he left his passport at the scene 🙄

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

🙄they're becoming sooo predictable now...and ALWAYS overplay their hand with the bogus "paper trails".

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

FBI found hijacker's passport at World Trade Center ground zero (9/11)

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

#iykyk
Just wait till the “normies” put these pieces together. 🤯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Video Length: 29. Mirror: 92

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good evening, VK and Patriots.
Literally No=Theres a hidden pattern
It reminds me of the Waukesha FF. So many similarities…always.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[they]
really.
are.
STEWPID !!

FJB .......Trump is my President

The EBS would be quicker !

it was just way too easy

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I guess VK is letting us know that the ‘snake venom’ was a FF.

Watch The Water.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

And RT's comment from Tuesday.

(1) Show this thread

I ❤️ this guy!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Subset#35
It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more FALSE FLAGS – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

My husband is so upset with this shooting. I told him it's a false flag, calm down, just wait they are going to find the guy shortly. Yep, he turned himself in. Now for new gun legislation.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

The way he ends the video 😆 but true dat

this drops a big deal

timestamp

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Once again, none of the cameras were working.

Yeah okay, right 👌

watch the water

exactly…

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

NCSWIC!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

love his video's