#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FF's in NYC giving off a final push vibe to lower Real-estate prices.

VK, if the banks default, what happens to our cash inside of that bank? Should we take our cash out? I am selling property tomorrow and not exactky sure what to do with the check. 😩

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I would convert to gold and silver and keep somewhere safe outside of the banks. Thats what my grandparents use to do and now I know why. Once everyone realizes the dollar is just paper not actual money they will panic. I have a feeling when they do the cyber attack the banks will say they have no record of who had what money in their bank accounts and no way to pay back. Im just a nobody though with no inside knowledge so dont just go off my word.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

I am the same thoughts. Most of the population does not have a clue. How will they get money to survive? Maybe this is where we are supposed to step up and help. I am going to try to get it turned to cash or put some of it in some type of Crypto

(1) Show this thread