FF's in NYC giving off a final push vibe to lower Real-estate prices.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

China already owns lots of Manhattan, empty skyscrapers all over VK. Fam friends in Harlem have a brownstone worth millions but now that area is not a safe place to walk at night.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] fooked up...

pride does that...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

👀 https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/qanon-conspiracy-REAL-life_us_5b54bbafe4b0b15aba8fe484
PANIC!
Q
>>2263659
Now do you understand why mirrors and disinformation is necessary?
Logical thinking.
[20]
Q

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Obama - FFs everywhere
Trump - quiet (cept for harpies on MSM)
BIden 2.0 - FFs again
🤔 Maybe start calling them "popups" -- appear out of nowhere; have no motive except distraction & gun control. 🤨

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🙏💫🙏

🙏💫🙏

🙏💫🙏

🙏💫🙏

🙏💫🙏

🙏💫🙏

Hope nothing happens in the middle of escrow 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The great sell off to pay attorney fees.

FF gave me vibes to take away 2A, per usual. Then with news about Lt. Gov, made me wonder. How coincidental the timing was. Typical. But housing prices…never occurred to me.

Lt. Gov. tied to NYC Real Estate mogul. Whenever I hear/see real estate now, BlackRock comes to mind along with illegal invasion and Schwab.

There’s so much development going on. Also, never seen so many immigrants drive luxury vehicles and live in big houses. Now I see them opening businesses and chasing each crisis the government is working.

Money laundering and I can see it happening in clusters areas specific to blue party. Drive around one of the mega regions. It will open your eyes.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, if the banks default, what happens to our cash inside of that bank? Should we take our cash out? I am selling property tomorrow and not exactky sure what to do with the check. 😩

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I would convert to gold and silver and keep somewhere safe outside of the banks. Thats what my grandparents use to do and now I know why. Once everyone realizes the dollar is just paper not actual money they will panic. I have a feeling when they do the cyber attack the banks will say they have no record of who had what money in their bank accounts and no way to pay back. Im just a nobody though with no inside knowledge so dont just go off my word.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I heard about the smoke I thought oh no.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Boston Marathon is banning Russians from Running. Remember this? Colors look familiar

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

thats dumb to do that.
thats like attacking asian people because of covid.

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Blackrock will swoop in and buy up all the real estate like they have been doing in CA & CO.

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Actually, this is smart.

The great default isn't just ours but also China's

When we default on our debt, China gets hurt.

Think of Japan in the 90's they owned so much Manhattan real estate. They lost it all for pennies of what they paid for it.

Japan still hasn't recovered.

That is how we win.

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Actually, this is smart.

The great default isn't just ours but also China's

When we default on our debt, China gets hurt.

Think of Japan in the 90's they owned so much Manhattan real estate. They lost it all for pennies of what they paid for it.

Japan still hasn't recovered.

That is how we win.

(4) Show this thread

Q 72.

Not to mention, no one notice NY Lt. Governor resigned after being charged with Federal Law for bribery and election fraud.

Not to mention, no one notice NY Lt. Governor resigned after being charged with Federal Law for bribery and election fraud.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Caught suspect cuz of serial number on gun...this was a FF to gain support for bidders latest gun right grab against ghost guns.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

*bidet's. Damn auto-correct.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

bingo🎯

(2) Show this thread

VK, story getting old they give reason why he is radicalized, u-haul always involved, drive from another city, all on a day where LT governor from NYS was arrested. Even if its real nobody living in fear at this point. Lets get on with what needs to happen.

and the week aint over…fryday - Passover/Good Friday.

love your Durham cover photo btw…

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Blackrock and vanguard wont be happy until they own EVERYTHING!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Looking forward to reading "Blackrock assests
seized "

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

My question is after all this goes down will ppl want to be centralized in a large city again? If you can work/live wherever with Starlink and if resources are more distributed will larger cities collapse?

TBH wouldnt mind having more medium sized towns (50k - 200k ppl) where new culture and innovation flourish because they have a clean slate.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Only if we allow it. Shortly it will be time to stand against these deep state mother fuckers. js
Sorry. baby fuckers.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Hell to the NO NO NO

(2) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

China coming in and buying pennies on the dollar?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Lower real estate or look here at this gun...not there, at that gun..🤨

they work so hard, just to get fooked by 1221, 13818, 13848.

life’s hard when you’re stupid!