ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

First Arrest Poll

Pope

Queen

Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The first arrest will shock the world.
The pope doesn’t have a wide enough audience, and the Queen i think just dies rather than arrested for the deal it got.
The politicians don’t hold much shock value i don’t think, but Obama is a possibility but as Bin Laden. Prince William though is their chosen Messiah, and owner of Serco, who owns Obamacare.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Pepe Kek to his Publication

Previously I thought Bin Laden, b/c it immediately implicates Obama Biden and many more.

However, It was asserted by some anons, that Tim Osman had since died in northern Iran. I can't verify or refute that info.

I do think Obama is a bit too obvious, it has to be someone else, political figures are far too weak to hold any stature above a finger puppet. It’s only because of the police that we’ve not got them all ourselves.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepe Kek, click on at the bottom under it