HOLY CRAP!! IT may BE TRUE!!

University of Arizona researchers find link between COVID deaths and snake venom

https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/university-of-arizona-researchers-find-link-between-covid-deaths-and-snake-venom

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

The evidence is overwhelming. Nuremberg 2.0 will make the first look like a sitcom.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Stew Peter's on Rumble, Watch the water. Explains this.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Films.
2018: Venom.
2021: Venom: Let there be carnage.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Are they saying people that died were infected with venom, or people who had COVID were infected with venom??? I'm not quite clear on this.
I don't know if it's true or not, so I can't say. I hate passing along bad info, BUT I will say this: What my husband and I had in Jan 2021, was NOT, NOT, NOT the flu. We've had the flu. This was diagnosed as COVID (for him, I refused to get tested), but I've never in my entire life been that sick for almost a full month. No taste, no smell, everything you put in your mouth tasted like metal, even purified water. You couldn't walk across the room without collapsing in a chair. This was NOT the flu. Hubby still doesn't have a sense of smell or taste so for him, this "Flu" has lasted much long, over a year. His doctor told him he may never recover his taste/smell because COVID lives in the body for years. Now, how do they know that??? If COVID is only a few years old, how do they know it lives in the body FOREVER??? Something not right here.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Made In America to her Publication

There was a Chinese man who was researching the orgins of the virus & he had evidence it originated in snakes - cobra & a redheaded Chinese snake (can't remember the name). He was about to release his findings, but was murdered. So the controversey in where the virus originated, but my take is there is snake venom in the vaccine & in Remsvidir.

(3) Show this thread