"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Watching the water is looking up too.

#Firmament #WordOfGod

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Now that is a deep rabbit hole. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.

I lived at the beach as a kid, I used to watch the clouds mirror the sand under the water a lot, I always thought it was really cool, but it left me with so many questions, maybe they were just vibin....🤷‍♂️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The beach is a very cool place - I spent every summer with my grandparents. Both my parents worked. When I saw the milky way for the 1st time like all of it. I knew there was a GOD, I felt so small.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Understood Brother, Amen. 🙌

(1) Show this thread