"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Watching the water is looking up too.

#Firmament #WordOfGod

Now that is a deep rabbit hole. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

truth be told I'm on the fence. But open minded. Been down both rabbits holes. If the earth is flat then we are living in the matrix or a simulation. Then there is this theory- Kind of like this Freemason. Sun below and the Sun and moon above. This one is a mind thumper.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I lived at the beach as a kid, I used to watch the clouds mirror the sand under the water a lot, I always thought it was really cool, but it left me with so many questions, maybe they were just vibin....🤷‍♂️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The beach is a very cool place - I spent every summer with my grandparents. Both my parents worked. When I saw the milky way for the 1st time like all of it. I knew there was a GOD, I felt so small.

(1) Show this thread