In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

yeah babeeee!!!

Man! I needed that!!!

books, painting, walks in nature

books, painting, walks in nature

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I thought they were told to go home two weeks ago. Also no longer receiving compensation. Source Restored Republic.

(1) Show this thread

Red wave in November, would that put 120 days starting in July? If that is the case, we would have confessions soon and declass by August? Any thoughts?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Facts matter?

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

i think i read this list 2 years ago is this a repost

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

True. This is quite a list. Thank you.

I see more people who DON'T "GET IT' than people who understand whays going on. MSM IS THE PROBLEM! AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

has to be much sooner. the jabbed are shedding (more like radiating) graphene, etc. and those sensitive to it are having to limit public exposure now - which is no different than the "lockdowns". WE NEED SOME HELP HERE! like NOW!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yes and every day that goes by and more and more and more crossing the border, ready to fight on the blue team... if there was ever going to be military intervention why would they allow that?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

but it’s really annoying when you see these Hollywood stars that are supposedly dead still alive and when you see these corrupt politicians that are supposedly dead still alive WTF? I just find it very annoying

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And God will have a say in all this Nana thinks before this storm is over!

like everything except Red Wave in November. If 2020 is not fixed I am never voting again

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I feel the same. Why bother.
But I will because I believe that legitimacy matters. In the end when all is said the truth of it will win. Our vote counts good will win this.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

But what if its all part of the plan to wake the masses? What if we won’t need another election? What if it’s already been decided? (in favor of the beautiful changes we have all been waiting for?). I don’t know. So many questions... but what if? Have to wait and see 🙏😊❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread