An Anon asked if I knew where to buy Ivermectin online?
These links have been vouched for
by anonuppers πŸ™πŸ’ž

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯WHERE TO BUY IVERMECTIN ONLINEπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
[Links vouched for by anonuppers πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒΉ]

https://www.pushhealth.com

https://www.alldaychemist.com

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com

https://www.privetpharma.com/product-page/iversun-12mg

EVERYONE WHO LIED & WITHHELD IVERMECTIN & HCQ
committed Crimes Against Humanity
& are headed for Military Tribunals
&/or the International Court of Justice in The Hague πŸ’ͺ

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=βœ“&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I do not know πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

πŸ’” I'm so sorry.
Pray all this is over soon, especially Canada!! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ”†

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Going to put this out there for anyone who might have trouble with the pharmacy sites. I bought a bottle of ivermectin from Tractor Supply, the clerk ordered it for me inside the store on their own website because they were out of stock. Had cv in September, had headaches that would not stop for months afterwards, nothing helped - so after purchasing the liquid (yes it says it is for cattle) but you can adjust the dosage according to weight, I took several doses over several days. The headaches stopped completely. I am sold on it. Since then if I start feeling a headache coming on I take some for a couple of days, no side effects and no headaches............

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

reliable pharmacy is a SCAM. Be careful what you share.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Ir was pills.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

http://ivermectin.com/, this is the company I used. I had it in three days, ships from the US the product comes from India but they stock it here. I had no problems at all.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

website not found

(1) Show this thread

I have made 2 separate purchases from alldaychemist.com with no problems. They email payment confirmation, shipping info and a trackjng number. Usually here in 5 days comes from India.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Proud American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I got mine through Amazon, through the seller Grizzly Outfitters. I just went to find the link and it's gone now.

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Ty for letting us know. The links I posted work & I will add some others that people posted yesterday as well. It's good to have this available during this time for any who need it! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

Don’t these require a prescription? id rather order online but they all require scripts

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Mine did not require an RX http://ivermectin.com/. Tablets at $199.00 for one hundred pills.

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

out of country do not require it. i think its an OTC in india.

(3) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Tractor Supply online also sells Ivermectin. It's in a tube with a dropper which is based on your weight. Just place the amt. in a beverage or directly on your tongue. This is the original "horse paste". I have taken it.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

thank you for posting!!!🌺

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Great company - MADE IN THE USA! Highly reommended

https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-online-1/ols/products/ivermectin

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Wonderful!!
Thank you LIghtAngel.
I will get this as "prevention."
Just watched Stew Peters' WATCH THE WATER documentary.
OMG!! I drink TONS of water.
This product is literally a Godsend πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΈ

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

πŸ˜†Thanks for sharing this! Loading cart now with all kinds of goodies!πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread

I've been getting mine at a local feed store and you just use about a eraser size amount from a number 2 pencil.
put it on the back of your tongue and wash it down some orange juice

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Local Co-op is where we got our Ivermictin (500 ml) and the syringe. We add it to a cup of water, hardly any taste to it.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

It is also effective against snake venom... I watched "Watch the Water" on bitchute this am and got my eyes opened by Dr Ardis about Covid 19. He also has an interview with Scott mcKay (Patriot Streetfighter) that is a must watch: www.bitchute.com/video/9gb4ChhJIWIm/ Covid is NOT a virus- it's a venom

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

noy synthetic snake venom in a vax sounds like a good theory

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

The doctor from WTW interview with Stew Peters does an interview with Mike the Health Ranger - he connects all the dots with facts, articles and timelines!! Well worth watching - excellent interview!! Covid was planned and now that we know it is snake venom it can be treated successfully!! He suggests what to take - NAC, nicorette gum or patch, Vitamin C, ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc, Quercitin, Quinine all help to neutralize, remove and eliminate it from the body. Protect yourselves and your families BE SAFE!! Love ❀️ to ALL!!!

(5) Show this thread

It is also effective against snake venom... I watched "Watch the Water" on bitchute this am and got my eyes opened by Dr Ardis about Covid 19. He also has an interview with Scott mcKay (Patriot Streetfighter) that is a must watch: www.bitchute.com/video/9gb4ChhJIWIm/ Covid is NOT a virus- it's a venom

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Thanks, Patriot!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Tractor Supply is where I got the paste. Both my son and I used it mixed with o.j. Works like a charm! We don't know if it was actually Covid, no test. Didn't care if cold, flu or other. Just took 2 doses, one am & one pm. The next day 90% well.

i have found another I believe. I am supposed to get my shipment tomorrow will let you know

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Ty Lenor. I'll add it to the list! πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

co-op and tractor supply and feed stores carry ivermectin as well. The ivermectin (injectable) is the easiest way to take it mixed with a drink. 1 ml per 110 lbs of body weight, use a needle syringe and withdraw proper amount, mix with your favorite beverage, bingo. Ivermectin is ivermectin, regardless of where you buy it, just like tylenol is tylenol.

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Ty Billy, I'll pass that along to her.
I've been blessed
& haven't needed any medicineπŸ™πŸ’ž

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedUnAfraid ... Never sick πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread