πŸ™πŸ½ This needs to be done in every stste

Only people mentioned by @Cintia_117 in this post can reply

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

Praise God! Thank God!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen…God help us get thereβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

the only problem I see is that he didn't take into account rape victims. No one that is raped should be forced to carry that basterd seed even if they give it up for adoption. It could create mental problems to do so.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

It will create a spiritual problem if you abort a living fetus. There are no good roads in this debate but the one that wins is the Word of God. You shall not commit murder. If you end the life of a viable fetus (meaning with a heartbeat), you just committed murder. God can get you through any crisis. If you trust in God, you will know the right way. Abortion as it stands today is mass murder of babies who are an inconvenient event. BTW - I was violently raped so I understand the trauma of a victim of rape. Fortunately, I did not get pregnant.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fetal+viability

(1) Show this thread

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Praise the Lord!