Many people think Ezra Cohen-Watnick is a serious candidate for being Q (he’s definitely on the short list & his COMS are legendary).

“World stalemate. We have the goods on everyone else. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.“ ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

🙏Cohen in Hebrew means "Priest"

Q is 10 people - military & civilation - the real Q will not be revealed to the public eye until the end - The Best is yet to come!

Idk? But if I thought he was
I would keep it to myself!
Too many nasty negative people looking for other people just to do harm.

A Kennedy. Find their Timber video. Many have said hes in it. Also, if I recall correctly his name was mentioned in a Q post. Hes a big player but maybe not Q??????

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I have said it from the beginning its Better with Ezra! 🇺🇸👍🏻👊🏻

Ezra, yes. GhostEzra (who is not this man), no. But Q is a team. If there is someone "in charge" of that team, there may be people who we are not aware of. Fun to watch, no matter the players.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Canadian Patriot poted this image earlier.

Looks like POTUS doing a military briefing from the Winter Whitehouse.

You can see the Marine flag behind one group, the Navy blues, and the Airforce and Army BDUs, not sure about the last group, maybe National Guard?

I have a question re the outline of the fence, is that being projected onto the tabletop?