"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God doesn't play.

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I could use some pray, Jason.
There's an unwelcome spirit of defeat trying to convince me I'm through.

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

tell that fooker to get the fook lost!

when that happens, especially internally๐Ÿ™

i let go of that demon and refuse to think that way he was trying to get me to think๐Ÿ™

fasting from those thoughts! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

do it Trilby! ๐Ÿ™Œ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Know it. Feel It. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ Praise God.

vibes up

i start loving everything around me. lol! ๐Ÿ™

love vibrabrations work.๐Ÿ˜‡

if i am mad at my husband, i just start to love all the objects in the room! ๐Ÿ™Œ

and then do a real spiritual vow of silence treatment on him!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes ๐Ÿ˜€ I just go within and battle up, thanking God, blessing others there, feeling good, and sending love, others think I am staring off aimlessly, while they puke the world up at times, but no, I am just countering it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

we are a special group here!

i do the same!

when i found out that love can be felt halfway around the world, i started doing what you do.

๐Ÿ™Œ

*we are here for a reason friend ๐Ÿฅฐ

InDeeD. God is Good Fren. All my love. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread