"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God doesn't play.

I could use some pray, Jason.
There's an unwelcome spirit of defeat trying to convince me I'm through.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

,that means your over the target no?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response memes matter to her Publication

THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO GOD THE MORE YOU ARE ATTACKED TO MAKE YOU CURSE GOD

(1) Show this thread

Trilby, order that unclean spirit away - out of your body, your house and your sphere in Jesus name, Amen

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I say: Jesus lives in my heart, mind and soul

(1) Show this thread

im starting to feel the same. There seems to be no end to this “movie” and im starting to geel the walls crumbling

prayers

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

I pray miracles over your life, in Jesus’ name

We love you! - Jesus & your AU fam 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

https://youtu.be/R84PqRdZ7_Y

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Trust... believe... love.. Speak to God, he will give you strength.... 🙏✝️... and peace🕊.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

WRWY Trilby

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏U R NOT! through
U R Going 2 WALK through
If GOD the FATHER is with u who? Can stand against U?
🙏💪✌️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

"Shut up, Satan. You're a liar and the biggest loser in history," usually works for me.😎

Think about it. He was the most beautiful angel, one of the topmost angels, lived in perfect circumstances, didn't have to deal with any of the bullshit we've had to deal with and yet he LOST IT ALL because of his pride. WHAT A STUPID LOSER! That "spirit of defeat" is projecting his own losses onto you. Once you've dialed his number, he's done for. He is the one who's been defeated.🤣🤣

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

i will pray for you Trilby! Remember you are Strong! God loves you!

tell that fooker to get the fook lost!

when that happens, especially internally🙏

i let go of that demon and refuse to think that way he was trying to get me to think🙏

fasting from those thoughts! 💥

do it Trilby! 🙌

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Know it. Feel It. 🙏🕊️🙏 Praise God.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

How do we flip it?

🙏🕊️🙏

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

it's been flipped.
thank you all.

(1) Show this thread