Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The damn covid came from snake venom and they killed the man that discovered it Bing Lu.
They have lied to everything in covid and PURPOSELY set up the hospital protocol to kill millions of ppl with the remdesivir.

Watch the Stew Peters expose, it burns them to the ground just fookn wait til all these ppl find out their family members were murdered.

This man tied it all together.
The evil house is falling down now!

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The most vicious evil has poisoned the world with snake venom via water, remdesivir, and jabs. This is not a virus, it is a targeted poisoning. Because they are required to manufacture our consent for their evil, they let us know through an episode of the Blacklist where Red was poisoned with venom in a drink. Pray for the people pf the world, they want to remove us from the protection of God and render us satan’s. Of course that is their sick fantasy because nothing can remove us from His Omnipotent protection.
These are the remedies posted at the end of the video.

Nana doesnt drink the water and I take these vitamins every day.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

Well idk yet but he makes a good point here.

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

Remedies at end of video.

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

We get our water from a water service company near by wonder how you could find out if its in that water ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I am going to listen to that part again I havent finished it yet the video quit and I had to start over. He ran some sort of test.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

There should be a place locally that you can have the water tested. Call a plumber in your area and ask them about water testing.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

good for you nana!
i have not trusted the water for years
only drink bottled from italy

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I only drink distilled water.
I also take most of the vitamins there that counter it every day.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Good! But people have no idea they are consuming venom! New restrictions and mandates are being put back in place because they are losing the election. Share it a lot, you have many followers.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Sharing it everywhere, have posted to Truth and 107 daily and sent it to someone to post to twit wit!

(1) Show this thread