The damn covid came from snake venom and they killed the man that discovered it Bing Lu.
They have lied to everything in covid and PURPOSELY set up the hospital protocol to kill millions of ppl with the remdesivir.

Watch the Stew Peters expose, it burns them to the ground just fookn wait til all these ppl find out their family members were murdered.

This man tied it all together.
The evil house is falling down now!

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There are no words!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Yeah it is hard for some to believe there are ppl this evil in the world that would do this shit.
Well you must understand that to these luciferians and Reptilians we are merely food, cattle, chickens. It is like that they want to kill most of us off the planet and by most I mean all but 500,000

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#FallOfTheWicked = = = > < >
#AllSecretsRevealed = = = > < >
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

American Truthseeker. 💫Walking in the Light✨

I watched this Monday. Tuesday my hometown information site put out this message.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Rachel Ann to her Publication

I have never heard of this procedure, nor seen it in action. I guess it makes some sense, but still never witnessed it in any place I have lived.

In response Rachel Ann to her Publication

Humph. I thought flushing 'em was just a maintenance thing for the hydrants themselves. Learn something new all the time, even at my three score plus age. 👵 Makes sense that it clears main lines, too. Out here in WTX, we also have issues with lime deposits building up in pipes.

(3) Show this thread

The serpent, however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current. But the earth helped the woman and opened its mouth and swallowed the flood that the dragon spewed out of its mouth. Then the dragon became angry with the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring, those who keep God’s commandments and bear witness to Jesus. Revelation 12: 15-17

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The people who perpetrated this need to be thrown into a viper pit!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Nana is pretty sure that is their home place already🤔
Nana thinks we need to find them an other planet some where so they cant ever reincarnate here again!
Prison planet!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

They are reptilians, born in a viper pit...and hoping to make us one of 'em. And if their snake venom sorcery don't take, and kills off a few, all the better. Gotta have those actual human sacrifices to adhere to their satanic code, right? Damned demons. 👿

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Post from TG on 4/7

This explains why Trump always read “The Snake” poem.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

I thought the same thing when I listened to this presentation. I was just numb as I listened. I knew this was man made by the cabal, but I feel so much more violated and angry about all the people I know who have died or been injured from the hospital protocols

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

And then there's this 👇

Researchers at Columbia University found that two-thirds of US drinking water systems have elevated levels of uranium

Around 90% of Americans use community drinking water systems, making this a wide-reaching problem in the U.S.

Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, kidney damage, and lung cancer have all been tied to uranium exposure

Elevated levels of arsenic, barium, chromium, selenium were found in many drinking water systems around the country as well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10697277/EPA-finds-drinking-water-contains-URANIUM.html

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes I saw this earlier today.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

They’re bringing this shit up Now, after the poison Jab, all these Diseases issues, they need to add The CHEMTRAILS , THEY ARE SPRAYING, JABBING US WITH POISON ANYTHING THEY CAN DO TO KEEP JUST 500 million human on earth❗️🤨GeorgiaGuide STONES❗️🤨

(2) Show this thread

I would suggest some critical thinking and caution. We honestly don't know all of the answers here.

There's a lot of water out there. Think of all of the snake venom needed to poison people all over the world. There's more to this story than we know.

Dr. Ardis did not, IMO, tie all of this up. There are now more questions than answers (see my timeline).

Be anons. Dig.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Nice to see someone is grounded on this site....

(6) Show this thread

When the most of the world finds this out there may not be a hospital left standing in America when they take vengeance on the ones that killed their family members.
The rest was flu and they killed them too I guess I havent gotten to the end.
Guess they showed us on the Blacklist first!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The most vicious evil has poisoned the world with snake venom via water, remdesivir, and jabs. This is not a virus, it is a targeted poisoning. Because they are required to manufacture our consent for their evil, they let us know through an episode of the Blacklist where Red was poisoned with venom in a drink. Pray for the people pf the world, they want to remove us from the protection of God and render us satan’s. Of course that is their sick fantasy because nothing can remove us from His Omnipotent protection.
These are the remedies posted at the end of the video.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

in early 2020 i sppke with a friend who claimed she had covid, young healthy 29 years old.
i asked her what it felt like
she said
“it feels like a snake is wrapping ariund your body squeezing tight”

reading your post just reminded of this

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

these people are going to be hunted down
really!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

There may not be a hospital left standing with in a week of the population finding this out!

(1) Show this thread