Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The damn covid came from snake venom and they killed the man that discovered it Bing Lu.
They have lied to everything in covid and PURPOSELY set up the hospital protocol to kill millions of ppl with the remdesivir.

Watch the Stew Peters expose, it burns them to the ground just fookn wait til all these ppl find out their family members were murdered.

This man tied it all together.
The evil house is falling down now!

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

these people are going to be hunted down
really!

There may not be a hospital left standing with in a week of the population finding this out!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

My husband and his boss got sick the same time they put his boss on the covid floor no one could go in and put him on remdesivir and then the vent and kidney dialyss they killed him . We refused remdesivir and the vent my husband was in for 8 days now home and healed . Wish i knew of lawyers that are going after these hospitals and Drs . They both had covid pneumonia my husband was sent home twice from ER with an inhaler and cough pills 3 rd time ambulance took him they admitted him . They are not treating people sending them home until they get bad enough they have to be admitted .

good.
fooking good.
breaking the matrix until it shatters realties
💥💥💥

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOOGLE MED BED AND RIFE MACHINES FOR SALE THEY OPENED A MED BED CENTER IN BUTLER PA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Nana has seen some advertisements for med beds but so far they dont pan out to be what I have been told it the real deal.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

300 to 500 a night , 120 for an hour . A lot of people can’t afford that . Why does every thing cost so much ? That’s why so many take medication insurance pays for it Natural products are pricey they can’t afford it .

(2) Show this thread