I don’t know wether Elon Musk is a White Hat or a Black Hat. What I do know is that he is the wealthiest man alive, is deeply vested in all the usual conspiratorial hot spots (outer space, underground tunnels, AI, brain chips, Etc … and now owns the largest individual interest in Twitter. I also know that he is without a doubt (as this dig will irrefutably prove) not only aware of the Q Posts but is using them in relation to his twitter time stamps to mirror information, reference drops about himself and that he plays a Major role in The Great Awakening… WWG1WGA - NCSWIC- GOD WINS!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Noticed 9.2% or 9x2=18

bery nice but all I could think anout is the neuralink he wants to implant in our brains. 😳

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Is That Austen Allred tweet THE Austin Steinbart that claimed he was Q 3 years ago? 😏 Looks like him in profile pic.
Good decode by the way, Hammurabi.

One of the riddles in this thing for me. Watching him but, goes on the unknown list for now.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

TITTER = 92

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

great decode

Also look into the company's name before it was called paypal. Elon has a thing w the letter X
It also makes me believe he's into XRP which is a solution to payment systen, bridge currency.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I hav 1 Q
do we hav EM proofs?
what i mean is he EM could b doing all this after the fact!?
🤔 js

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

It bothers me that, just because EM bought a boatload of Twitter, people are just willing to overlook the creepy stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you for sharing your decode. Very insightful.