The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Maybe this will help her…. RESEARCH ‼️

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

I had posted images of Marina but not with Oz. Actually a bit sorry that I posted them because just because someone is photographed with a demon does not mean he is guilty of anything. Someone also said that since Oprah had him on her show, he is guilty. Without real evidence, we cannot possibly know the truth about anyone. May the best person win.

There is an old saying, you’re known by the company you keep.
Family blood runs deep.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhoenixRizing in this post can reply

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Sometimes, yes we might be known by the company we keep and indeed, we use this to determine if someone is good or evil.
Many of my friends are great human beings, but years ago, my picture was taken with someone who is now known to be a pedophile. This guy was also on the board of an organization I was involved with. So you might wonder about me! But that "evidence" does not mean I am made of the same creepy cloth. And I guess that was my point.
Finally, I know many families who have members who don't speak to each other. Sometimes people manage to break away from family blood.