Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Not sure about all the OZ stuff but Brandon just fired OZ. Temember we have no idea the part these people are playing. Look at Elon for one.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Maybe this will help her…. RESEARCH ‼️

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

I had posted images of Marina but not with Oz. Actually a bit sorry that I posted them because just because someone is photographed with a demon does not mean he is guilty of anything. Someone also said that since Oprah had him on her show, he is guilty. Without real evidence, we cannot possibly know the truth about anyone. May the best person win.

(1) Show this thread

I hate ALL trestle board bs, no matter what name they call themselves and ANY person PRO CONSTITUTION AND AMERICA I am DOWN WITH for sure.

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

So shocked that Trump supported Oz! Kathy Barnett for sure! and Doug Mastriano for Governor! WWG1WGA!

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

So shocked that Trump supported Oz! Kathy Barnett for sure! and Doug Mastriano for Governor! WWG1WGA!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5