ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

George mentioned "Eagle Eyed".

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Pleaedian?

In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication

Pleiadians are NOT reptilians unless hybrid. Their DNA is tied to Birds.

If we had Trumps real birthdate, time and place I could confirm that. There is speculation he is actually Patton's biological son born on a different date.

Trump has Annunaki, Alpha Centaurian and Lyran predominant in his soul lineage. The Lyran is the good heart. The Alpha Centaurian is the Tough Guy and the Annunaki is the one that loves the limelight and Gold. The Alpha Centaurian could cause the slit and be on the side of good.

Are many Trumps out there now like the one who recovered from covid and said his blood was the vax & the other who said he took the shot, get the shot. "?" Huh?

The Pleiadian energies in play are JFK JR. His birth chart has THREE planets in the pleiades at the time of his birth. You need at least one to have a soul origin, 2 is rare, I've never come across some with three. JFK SR has 1. q on Truth posted this- The Pleiades constellation is in the patio lights.

How many times have they tried to kill him? I would need a clone myself with what they have done! Mygma was from the Bird clan, and her name meant eagle, and she was a sharp eyed person who had visions, so if people don't know I think they should learn of these things!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Yes. I think they should learn them too.

Pleadians seeded the Bird Tribes and so much more. They seed the cattaceans (dolphin, porpoise and Whale mammals) as well.

A nod of respect to your Grandmother- Lakata Dakato Sioux have a powerful connection to the Bird Tribes and Pleiades. Who is she with?

Return of the Bird Tribes is a prayer of Hope. A remembering and an embodiment of the higher dimensional consciousness that knows no separation from the God; Source of all that is. She sings in a light feathered language, a song, of a bird who sings in reverence to the Maker. Merging organic percussion & instrumentation with dawn sounds of the Australian bush & a fierce tribal future bass. Return of the Bird Tribes calls to the part of ourselves that remembers the spirits of the stars & that we are vast noble, ancients returning.

Like the Eagle that takes the snake to the sky, the bird tribes will be removing the snakes of earth. Nothing can stop it

This was filmed at burnin

Deya Dova - Return Of The Bird Tribes - YouTube

Return Of The Bird Tribes is the latest world bass release by Deya DovaReceive a FREE download of this song plus 3 Deya Dova singles and an exclusive inside ...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

gma was an eagle as I am, always dreaming of flying with them, been to their feathers hut, piles in piles of them, a great dream of them!

(1) Show this thread