#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#TheGreatDefault has begun.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Given everything you now know about vaxxines go back & watch the Documentaries Vaxxed 1&2. Autism is a fate worse than death

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

It has to be this way unfortunately. Everyone has to be witness to every gory detail in real time. its the definition of having the red pill rammed up everyones arse sideways without the lube and without being kissed.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

It wasn't over night that we allowed this shit to happen and it's not going away over night" Suck it up Buttercup" We got work to do" No time to dwell on Negativity"

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Joey sending you a big ole hug ...
It's going to be all right Sweet One
We can do this ... We aren't done yet
We are all ready for this to be done
I sure am ...

All being done within the confines of our Constitution…I know it sucks

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

None of this is constitutional.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I know its taking forever but I choose to sit right here. I have been fighting for ten dang years. Made zero progress for Crystal's truth but have brought so much to light that they cannot deny the crimes. Nobody says the battle will be easy....they say it will be worth it. I will play Operation Trust for now. Only because I know its real. Don't be discouraged. No giving up now👊 we didn't come this far to only come this far😎#GodWins

(1) Show this thread