Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And it begins!

Biden announces today that he is going after our guns and the gun companies that make them!

Any politician that allows this should be petitioned to be recalled.

Hell most of them on both sides were just like B1d3n, illegally installed by China via and illegal manipulation of votes in our elections.

crazy thing is the "violence" is from illegals coming in, stores not able to enforce security measures & aren't allowed to do anything as they watch the looting; & his failed policies. the violence is coming from already gun controlled states. let me also add, they aren't coming after our guns because of the rise violence. they are coming after our guns so we have no means to protect us from them.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nett80 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

If this ass hat was interested in stopping violence he would not be allowing MS-13 and terrorists to come across our southern border at will!

Liar!
Corrupt Luciferian devil worshipper.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

amen!

(1) Show this thread