And it begins!

Biden announces today that he is going after our guns and the gun companies that make them!

Any politician that allows this should be petitioned to be recalled.

Hell most of them on both sides were just like B1d3n, illegally installed by China via and illegal manipulation of votes in our elections.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Yeah I know but right now they control the vote in the house and really in the Senate as well if events hit right, 50/50 with Heels up as the tie breaker so I would not be surprised to see something come to pass.

Having said that, when we get one or maybe two members of the Senate kicked out soon for being illegally elected all the laws that have been passed that were within one or 2 votes will have to be revoted.

We are gonna take down most of the evil shit they have passed since he was elected.

This is what we are manifesting.

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

crazy thing is the "violence" is from illegals coming in, stores not able to enforce security measures & aren't allowed to do anything as they watch the looting; & his failed policies. the violence is coming from already gun controlled states. let me also add, they aren't coming after our guns because of the rise violence. they are coming after our guns so we have no means to protect us from them.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

If this ass hat was interested in stopping violence he would not be allowing MS-13 and terrorists to come across our southern border at will!

Liar!
Corrupt Luciferian devil worshipper.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Red Lines - Gun Confiscation next

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Boy, is THAT dumb! Do they actually believe we will hand them over? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

(2) Show this thread