Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Ya'll know that he disappeared for a long time!
For a while he was on tv every single day!
Then crickets~~~

Nana thinks it is because they couldnt find a clone or actor that can mimic those bug eyes!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Now that is freaky when your not prepared for it!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Why do I find this more realistic then what is deemed 'reality' these days?

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

The only actor that could have pulled it off would have been Don Knotts, in a mask.

There's not another pencil-necked geek in the world like Adam Schitt.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Don Knotts? Your showing your age... HAHAHAHA!!!! He was awesome and definitely could have played the part of schiff... The only problem, I don't thing old Donny could have got the sleaze right because Schiff stinks of it...

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

That's the expression of someone under constant extreme duress about something latent.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Look into Sanpaku Eyes...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts