Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

👍

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

FJB .......Trump is my President

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

🍉🍉🍉🍉

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Ol' lying watermelon head himself..

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

VIP Member at the Standard Hotel with benefits!

I miss that site!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication

ots on brave browser

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ok its been forever since ive looked up a q post… where can i find them, whats the site again? i want to look up disney is a distraction on it… I could have swore i had it bookmarked but now i cant find it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Ok...

So how about we ask about the Chateau Marmont?

☠️ Firing squad….would be cool if they fired 17 times.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ya'll know that he disappeared for a long time!
For a while he was on tv every single day!
Then crickets~~~

Nana thinks it is because they couldnt find a clone or actor that can mimic those bug eyes!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The only actor that could have pulled it off would have been Don Knotts, in a mask.

There's not another pencil-necked geek in the world like Adam Schitt.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I wanna fist fight that pencil neck pedophile.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

👿

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

watermelon head. 🤣

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I sure the QPub site. I used to spend hours looking through all of these.

1221!

I miss that site...it was my favorite!

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

was just about to comment the same. the images/proofs section used to be my favourite. only a few proofs in and it was so obviously irrefutable Q and potus were on the same team

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(3) Show this thread