#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sup

I so love birds. There is a group of guys in Dubai that all have Parrots that fly freely in the skies together and the amazing thing is when they all return to their owners. I would be so afraid after paying thousands of dollars on a bird like that that it would fly away and take a vacation, lol. I am amazed at the love that they have for their owners to fly around together and have fun and then come back. I had a lovebird for many years. I used to take her on vacation with me to the Cape. Her cage was strapped down in the passenger side. She was great. When I only owned her for a few months I was cleaning around her cage when she accidentally got sucked up in the hose of my vacuum. Now I can laugh because she survived the incident but I got so scared that I killed her. I remember the guys that I worked with laughing at the story and one made a cartoon that was so funny. I will see if I can find it. One day I hope to have more birds.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it