Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😜So random this just magically appeared in my timeline to watch.... Just now...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

hehe

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Poop

Morse Code

Good Monday Morning, VK.

I posted this a few hours ago, but, I deleted that reply, so, I could add to it. Here goes.

Shane posted his tweet at 2:12 AM ET. See 💧212 (Linked below and attached.

https://qalerts.app/?n=212

>>> Original post

So, this just happened…

il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo
·
Good to hear mi Elon is not joining twitter's board of directors... CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61063905.amp

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1513399584248283141

Buh bye#13.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

When do birds sing or talk? 🗣️

Was thst a drumroll?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sultans Of Swing - YouTube

"Sultans of Swing" was composed by Mark Knopfler on a National steel guitar in open tuning. He thought the song was "dull" until he bought his first Stratoca...

[19]up

Well, Since Palin was propped up Maybe Bird will sing (No Name too)

or one of my faves Alan Parrot!

“Birddogging” Vibes

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Sup?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Sing "The Best is Yet to Come."

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Video length 13 seconds
Mirror 31

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Is the bird tossing morse code🤔 it would make "bird on a wire" more vibey.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Sup? I am liking this bird boogie...
bird singin’ sign?

Both Caps and TS > 19 > 10.

https://t.me/georgenews/4039

GEORGENEWS, [Apr 10, 2022 at 5:29 PM]
⚡️Jill Biden helps "relaunch" the Clinton Foundation

So it looks like that the infamous 'Pay-to-Play' scam, 'The Clinton Foundation' is back. They are hosting a three day "How to Better Serve Your Communities" virtual event which includes "First Lady" CCP Biden ('mother' of Hunter Biden, owner of the 'Laptop from Hell' which is being fully investigated by MarcoPolo📎)

Sidenote: please refrain from emailing them your disapproval

###

https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

When does a bird sing?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Just chilln' with the hubby, enjoying the day. Hope you and the fam are having a good one too VK! 😊

😊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I so love birds. There is a group of guys in Dubai that all have Parrots that fly freely in the skies together and the amazing thing is when they all return to their owners. I would be so afraid after paying thousands of dollars on a bird like that that it would fly away and take a vacation, lol. I am amazed at the love that they have for their owners to fly around together and have fun and then come back. I had a lovebird for many years. I used to take her on vacation with me to the Cape. Her cage was strapped down in the passenger side. She was great. When I only owned her for a few months I was cleaning around her cage when she accidentally got sucked up in the hose of my vacuum. Now I can laugh because she survived the incident but I got so scared that I killed her. I remember the guys that I worked with laughing at the story and one made a cartoon that was so funny. I will see if I can find it. One day I hope to have more birds.

Nuttin.

Feeding the pineal, trusting the plan, while waiting for the cookie to crumble.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

VK - whats up with Pompeo? In Jan 2020 we were told to watch the timing of his tweets to signal events. Then he kinda just got watery and we see him post here and there. Then a few months back he had a boot on his foot (ie - possible anklet). He's watery fluff all the time but seems to be out there a little more than before?

Good guy? Bad guy? We-don't-know guy?

Curious what you think about him.

GEORGENEWS, [Apr 10, 2022 at 6:36 PM]
"EAGLE EYED" 🇺🇸🦅

###

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

when does a bird sing?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Twatter suspended Time. Fookers. 😑

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

The kindest sweetest tweeter is a target. THEY SCARED!

(1) Show this thread

well expressed, accurate description...