Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

Z Special Unit.

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

mcafee posted this after not postin for 4months whats coming? i see no one here as said anything about this but only on twitter make me wonder if soemthing sup here.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Shane Mark to his Publication

Someone with access to military intelligence said we're 2/3 through the operation. Larry Fink ,the Black Rock CEO, also just admitted that the NWO will never happen now. There are definite signs that we're reaching the endgame.

someone with access to military intel would keep his trap shut to not compromise the mission

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

It's hardly critical information. And if you watch the video I posted you'll understand why the white hats already won and the deep state can only drag it out longer but have no chance of changing the outcome.Like a chess match between two masters and they both see that the game will be over in seven moves and the loser can't do anything about it..

In response David Treciak to his Publication

ive heard they already won but i dont see it.

(1) Show this thread