Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

Z Special Unit.

mcafee posted this after not postin for 4months whats coming? i see no one here as said anything about this but only on twitter make me wonder if soemthing sup here.

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Painiscomingagainbaby in this post can reply

In response Shane Mark to his Publication

I posted about it on the 8th; shared all his posts and then saw one or two others shared his ones from today with Jared so I didn't bother. Later I saw VK posted a wink and someone mentioned the right eye club and it made me think of the Eye of Horus and Jared's x out eye posts on The McAfee channel so I added them there.

I think no one is talking about it here because they think the channel is a nothing burger ( almost 250K followers) because its countdown hype for its big data dump never happened. If it did, no one was able to figure any of it out. I haven't seen anything from it.

We will know on April 11 if the 77 hrs meant something.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

When that account asked for Crypto donations it lost a lot of followers and then stopped posting after a few weeks.

I'm hoping it's legit but I question and look at everything.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Someone with access to military intelligence said we're 2/3 through the operation. Larry Fink ,the Black Rock CEO, also just admitted that the NWO will never happen now. There are definite signs that we're reaching the endgame.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

may i ask whos the gentlemen whos talking in the video he sounds familiar.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

someone with access to military intel would keep his trap shut to not compromise the mission

(3) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

I'm following his official page on Telegram and this was posted at 9 pm Eastern... 77 hours means Tuesday... Chongqing?

In response EAL Stokes to her Publication

yeah well see whats comings. and be ready

(1) Show this thread