#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Yes I have zero income and I work for Yeshua full time living as a poor person with nothing. I dont find value in people in whether or not theyre employed, but whether they have YESHUA in their heart.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

alls im saying is if you put the ammount of time you do into "decodes" in to your self you could be unstoppable. then you could help other people who are less fortunate. think that would make god happier . πŸ™ but you know . who knows . i dont think god wants you to suffer and go without anything

Once you understand what Im trying to teach with my decodes, youll feel like a complete idiot for saying that to me.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

people you look up to .
in this movement
john john . didnt have to work believed in god worked harder then most .
trump. also family had money didnt have to work worked harder then any one. your in a prison either way . we all are. so make the best of it. go out and win big . sitting in the house on CELL phone or COMP isnt gonna do it you have to get income somehow. and good you shouldnt depend on the govt either. i will not feel stupid. q played its roll that's why board stopped last year

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Just sit back and shut up when it comes to me and my personal life

none of your biz

(1) Show this thread