Yes I have zero income and I work for Yeshua full time living as a poor person with nothing. I dont find value in people in whether or not theyre employed, but whether they have YESHUA in their heart.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

it would be vain to not say Gods actual name. i wonder if anyone else figured out thats what using Gods name in vain is. These fakes keep saying God and never Yeshua or Yahweh. They certainly dont say Jesus or talk about him being our savior

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Yeshua knows who his ride or die are

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸŒΉ

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

alls im saying is if you put the ammount of time you do into "decodes" in to your self you could be unstoppable. then you could help other people who are less fortunate. think that would make god happier . πŸ™ but you know . who knows . i dont think god wants you to suffer and go without anything

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Once you understand what Im trying to teach with my decodes, youll feel like a complete idiot for saying that to me.

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Because it rolled thru my feed, I'm going to butt in and point out Anthony uses lower case "g" when he talks about GOD.

I would skip any advice you get from Anthony about GOD.

(2) Show this thread