ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I know many Anons knows this, but, it's worth reminding and maybe put more pieces of the puzzle together. See it from another angle possibly.
A circadian clock, or circadian oscillator, is a biochemical oscillator that cycles with a stable phase and is synchronized with solar time.

Such a clock's in vivo period is necessarily almost exactly 24 hours (the earth's current solar day). In most living things, internally synchronized circadian clocks make it possible for the organism to anticipate daily environmental changes corresponding with the day–night cycle and adjust its biology and behavior accordingly.
What is really pineal gland? Think of it like some sort of Antena that connects to the Cloud (of some Higher possibly collective knowledge). During sleep (while dreaming) we seem to be able to connect with the "Cloud".

Energy, frequency, vibration.

Some may explain it in other, more spiritual terms. I'm more technical.

In terms of Chakras, or energy nodes of the body, the energy of the universe that enters through the Crown Chakra, or top of the head, passes through the Pineal Gland (which intersects the Third Eye Chakra) on it's way through all of the other Chakras, and down to the center of the Earth. In terms of energy, humans are like a frozen lightning strike.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ••• Bender •••, click on at the bottom under it