I know many Anons knows this, but, it's worth reminding and maybe put more pieces of the puzzle together. See it from another angle possibly.
A circadian clock, or circadian oscillator, is a biochemical oscillator that cycles with a stable phase and is synchronized with solar time.

Such a clock's in vivo period is necessarily almost exactly 24 hours (the earth's current solar day). In most living things, internally synchronized circadian clocks make it possible for the organism to anticipate daily environmental changes corresponding with the day–night cycle and adjust its biology and behavior accordingly.
What is really pineal gland? Think of it like some sort of Antena that connects to the Cloud (of some Higher possibly collective knowledge). During sleep (while dreaming) we seem to be able to connect with the "Cloud".

Energy, frequency, vibration.

Some may explain it in other, more spiritual terms. I'm more technical.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I need to understand things better. I’ve had a calling that I am still waiting to find out what it is, since i can remember, always looking up at the stars.

When Trump made his first half a dozen speeches when first became president, I was shown Jesus each time (I’ve been an outspoken anit bible, anti reglion, anti jesus, anti god etc person my whole life , always agnostic).

Then Q found me, then VK found me, and i belonged somewhere for the first time in my life.

Now i see 42 everywhere i go, i cant’ escape it and some crazy vibes/syncs have been happening.

Yet I’m still no closer to knowing what anything means…..

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

agreed

Nikola Tesla stated, The brain is nothing but a receiver...

The Pineal Gland is the antenna...
There is more to waking up than just physically opening your eyes.

Dont fall asleep to dream...

member the time that guy from the bible saw Gods face and named the place Pineal or Pineel.....cant remember who maybe jacob

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In terms of Chakras, or energy nodes of the body, the energy of the universe that enters through the Crown Chakra, or top of the head, passes through the Pineal Gland (which intersects the Third Eye Chakra) on it's way through all of the other Chakras, and down to the center of the Earth. In terms of energy, humans are like a frozen lightning strike.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I've never heard it described in this way before. I like it.

From now on, when someone asks how I'm doing, I think I'll Affirm my Reality is "mostly cloudy" and see how they respond.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

yes the antenna to the subconcious mind.

why do tv movies talk in subliminal messages? they bypass everything and talk to our subconcious.

Why the eye on the pyramid
why is it seperated at the top

they own domininion to our subconcious and we are separated from it.

they have annointed themselves Gods.

Not for long we are back with all three eyes wide open

Consciousness Is the Singularity

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

circadian clock
Thanks for the info
Learning all kinds of new things on AU

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Also, Organs have their own rhythm throughout each day. If you're having trouble sleeping at a certain time it could be caused by the organ associated with that time being overworked.

- Lungs = when Buddhists wake up for meditation
- Large Intestine time = morning toilet trip
- Stomach time = Bfast is most important meal of the day etc.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Interesting!!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Interesting.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

... until you become light (again) :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Perfectly Techtual.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The correct answer is usually the one that can be explained in couple of simple words everyone can understand. No need for thousands of words. Should keep it simple. IMO

(1) Show this thread

Dee Em Tee

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA